A wide range of advice is provided to farming and non-farming businesses as well as other organisations including farmer-controlled businesses, manufacturers, suppliers, food processors, retailers, charities, professionals, representative organisations, Government and the public sector.
Examples of the areas covered are;
- ♦ Farm Business Appraisals, Strategy and Sucession Planning
- ♦ Financial Planning including Budget and Cashflow preparation
- ♦ Enterprise costings and benchmarking
- ♦ CAP, Single Payment and Basic Payment Schemes, envrionmental schemes and grant support
- ♦ Tenancy matters, Rent Review and Arbitration
- ♦ Specialist Information Services – Bulletins, Books etc.
- ♦ Briefings, Presentations and Training
- ♦ Provision of Industry Data and Forecasting
- ♦ Appraisals and Feasibility Studies
- ♦ Business Strategy and Succession Planning
- ♦ Market Research and Analysis
- ♦ Business Analysis and Modelling
- ♦ Benchmarking and European Economic Comparisons
- ♦ Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- ♦ Recruitment and Personnel Development
For more details of any of the above, or a discussion about your own particular needs, please contact one of the Andersons’ offices. All discussions are strictly confidential and without commitment.